If you are a curious and nature-loving English learner, sign up to my brand new newsletter!
SPOT THE MISTAKES (1)
Which of these sentences are grammatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes.
1. Catherine doesn’t really like living on her own.
2. I think is true.
3. Gary’s married to a nurse.
4. They found the book boring.
5. She left without say goodbye.
6. I’m not used to drink such strong coffee.
7. Can you tell me where is it?
FOLLOW ME on Twitter for my vocabulary quizzes and more!!
N E W !!! Conversation Questions: FRIENDS and FAMILY
- I think it’s true
- She left without saying goodbye.
- I’m not used to drinking such strong coffee.
- Can you tell me where it is?
NATURE WORKSHEETS (Fun facts and idioms)