Which of these sentences are grammatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes. Scroll down for the answers.
1. We arrived to London last night.
2. Where did you born?
3. How long have you been living in Paris?
4. I’m not agree.
5. I’ll phone him later.
6. I don’t know nothing about the new job.
7. I’m looking forward to going home.
FOLLOW ME on Twitter for my vocabulary quizzes and more!!
- We arrived in London last night.
- Where were you born?
- I don’t agree / (or: I disagree)
- I don’t know anything about the new job.
TEST YOUR ENGLISH!
Verb Training 4 – Present Continuous