Change these sentences from the active to the passive. (Answers at the bottom of the page)
eg. They told him to wait. ➜ He was told to wait.
1. We should discuss the matter straightaway.
2. They are playing the match on Centre Court right now.
3. The bad weather didn’t affect us very much.
4. They asked Michael a lot of questions.
5. They haven’t signed the contract yet.
6. They give children too many exams and too much homework.
7. You can’t sell the house until next year.
8. They are renovating the hotel at the moment.
1. The matter should be discussed straightaway.
2. The match is being played on Centre Court right now.
3. We weren’t affected very much (by the bad weather).
4. Michael was asked a lot of questions.
5. The contract hasn’t been signed yet.
6. Children are given too many exams and too much homework.
7. The house can’t be sold until next year.
8. The hotel is being renovated at the moment.