Choose the correct word.
- Paulina is going on a business travel/trip next week.
- You need to hurry or you’ll lose/miss your train.
- Could you possibly borrow/lend me fifty pounds?
- Don’t shout at me! I didn’t do/make anything wrong!
- At the airport they usually check/control your passport several times.
- Frank said/told me that he would come to the meeting.
- It’s really hot today in the garden so let’s sit in the shade/shadow.
- I never read the critics/reviews of films I’m going to see.
- I’m really looking forward to seeing you and hearing/listening all your news.
- Do you know that guy sitting beside/besides the window?
- trip 2. miss 3. lend 4. do 5. check 6. told 7. shade 8. reviews 9. hearing 10. beside