Complete the sentences with the correct form of the first or second conditional.
- If Ewan didn’t work so hard, he __________ (not /be) so stressed.
- I’ll be very surprised if Fiona ___________ (manage) to sell her house quickly.
- ___________(you / take) the job if they offered it to you?
- Amanda won’t find a parking space unless she ___________ (get) there early.
- If it continues to snow heavily, they ___________ (close) the airport.
- Would it be alright, if I ___________ (invite) Gabriel to dinner?
- Please can you give Peter this message if he ___________ (call)?
- If you ___________ (have) more free time, how would you use it?
- Don’t you think I’d tell you if I ___________ (know)?
- If it’s warm enough we ___________ (hold) the party outdoors.
- wouldn’t be 2. manages 3. Would you take 4. gets 5. will close
6. invited 7. calls 8. had 9. knew 10. will hold