Which of these sentences are grammatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes.
- Can you stop to shout? I’ve got a bad headache.
- Let me give you some advice – don’t talk to her!
- I think is a pity.
- She’s been living here since she has twenty years old.
- I wish I could tell you.
- Your english is really good.
- Do you know what time leaves the train?
1. Can you stop shouting? I’ve got a bad headache.
3. I think it’s a pity.
4. She’s been living here since she was twenty years old.
6. Your English is really good.
7. Do you know what time the train leaves?
FOLLOW ME on Twitter for my vocabulary quizzes and more. Come and say hi! Twitter is a wonderful platform for practising foreign languages.
Really put your English skills to the test with my KEY WORD TRANSFORMATION EXERCISES