Which of these sentences are grammatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes.
- Can you stop to shout? I’ve got a bad headache.
- Let me give you some advice – don’t talk to her!
- I think is a pity.
- She’s been living here since she has twenty years old.
- I wish I could tell you.
- Your english is really good.
- Do you know what time leaves the train?
1. Can you stop shouting? I’ve got a bad headache.
3. I think it’s a pity.
4. She’s been living here since she was twenty years old.
6. Your English is really good.
7. Do you know what time the train leaves?
More Spot the Mistakes exercises