Which of these sentences are grammatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes.
- I’m looking forward to meeting him.
- The news is often depressing.
- They live in USA.
- It depends on.
- We need catch the next train.
- I see John almost everyday.
- Can you look me, please?
3. They live in the USA.
4. It depends. (It depends on the weather. It depends on you. etc)
5. We need to catch the next train.
6. I see John almost every day.
7. Can you look at me, please?
More Spot the Mistakes exercises
What’s the difference between RAISE and RISE?
What’s the difference between SEE, LOOK and WATCH?
VOCABULARY QUIZ WORKSHEETS
Quiz Your English! (1)
Quiz Your English! (2)