Which of these sentences are grammatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes.
- Shall we go for a walk later?
- The exam was so difficult that anybody passed.
- I must to go to the doctor yesterday.
- I suggest to go early.
- We arrived at the airport at nine.
- He was so much tired he fell asleep straightaway.
- I used to eat too many sweets.
2. The exam was so difficult that nobody passed.
3. I had to go to the doctor yesterday.
4. I suggest going early. (or: I suggest you/we go early, etc)
6. He was so tired he fell asleep straightaway.
More Spot the Grammar Mistakes exercises