Which of these sentences are grammatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes.
- I would love you to stay longer.
- Most of their furniture is brand new.
- It is the second time I see this film.
- Bruce goes to the gym three times by week.
- Naomi’s brother is gorgeous. He looks as Liam Hemsworth.
- Tyler has gone to bed a few minutes ago.
- Who gave you those pink lovely flowers?
3. It is the second time I’ve seen this film.
4. Bruce goes to the gym three times a week.
5. Naomi’s brother is gorgeous. He looks like Liam Hemsworth.
6. Tyler went to bed a few minutes ago.
7. Who gave you those lovely pink flowers?
More Spot the Mistake Exercises