FOLLOW ME on 📌 Pinterest!
Which of these sentences are grammatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes.
- Tomorrow we need to discuss about the new project.
- Pablo works in Dubai at the moment.
- Are you good at fix computers?
- Everybody has done their homework, haven’t they?
- He has been unemployed since he left school.
- When I get to home I’ll call you.
- Go and wash your hands. Dinner is nearly ready.
1. Tomorrow we need to discuss the new project.
2. Pablo is working in Dubai at the moment.
3. Are you good at fixing computers?
6. When I get home I’ll call you.
Follow me on Twitter where I have 3 different accounts!
englishsmarts: B1-B2, Intermediate-Upper Intermediate (Vocabulary and Grammar Quizzes)
dazzleenglish: C1, Advanced (Vocabulary Quizzes)
150phrasalverbs: B1 -B2. Learn and review really common phrasal verbs.
Below are just some of the grammar exercises you can find here on Recipes for English
Present perfect simple vs present perfect continuous Exercise 1
Question Tags, Basic Exercise 1
Reflexive vs Reciprocal pronouns (myself, yourself, etc / each other) Exercise 1
There is, there are, there was, there will be etc Exercise 1
Verb forms Exercise 1