Which of these sentences are grammatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes.
- I phoned my aunt as it was her birthday.
- You had better go – it gets late.
- Diane gets on very well with her sister.
- The teacher always gives us lots of homeworks.
- My sister she lives in Germany.
- Charlie met his wife during he was working in Argentina.
- You shouldn’t lie down straight after to eat.
2. You had better go – it’s getting late.
4. The teacher always gives us lots of homework.
5. My sister lives in Germany.
6. Charlie met his wife while/when he was working in Argentina.
7. You shouldn’t lie down straight after eating.