This is one of 40 plus Spot the Mistake exercises on my website to help EFL learners work on common and often fossilised errors. Which of these sentences are grammatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes. You’ll find the answers further down the page 😎 If you would like to do another of these exercises, click here.
- He insisted on seeing the manager at once.
- I am not used to get up so early in the morning.
- It’s the better holiday I’ve ever had.
- The party was great. I really enjoyed.
- This time next week we’ll be horse-riding in Montana.
- Oliver leaves work at about eight every day.
- Would you like going out tonight?
2. I am not used to getting up so early in the morning.
3. It’s the best holiday I’ve ever had
4. The party was great. I really enjoyed it/myself.
7. Would you like to go out tonight?
Follow me on 📌 PINTEREST
NATURE VOCABULARY PDF PRINTABLES for learning English (B2/Upper Intermediate)
Beautiful Bees – Fun facts gap fill plus exercise on Bee idioms
Gentle Giraffes – Fun facts gap fill plus exercise on Idioms with Neck
Fascinating Sharks 🦈 – Fun facts gap fill and Fish idioms