Which of these sentences are grammatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes.
- He insisted on seeing the manager at once.
- I am not used to get up so early in the morning.
- It’s the better holiday I’ve ever had.
- The party was great. I really enjoyed.
- This time next week we’ll be horseriding in Montana.
- Oliver leaves work at about eight every day.
- Would you like going out tonight?
2. I am not used to getting up so early in the morning.
3. It’s the best holiday I’ve ever had
4. The party was great. I really enjoyed it/myself.
7. Would you like to go out tonight?