Which of these sentences are grammatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes.
- Katya has been to New York several times.
- What a beautiful black cat! Is it your?
- I would really like improve my english.
- When is Nicole coming home?
- I know you know Kevin but do you know her wife Sonia?
- Some people has too many money.
- Do you know what time it is?
2. What a beautiful cat! Is it yours?
3. I would really like to improve my English.
5. I know you know Kevin but do you know his wife Sonia?
6. Some people have too much money.