Which of these sentences are gramatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes.
- It looks as it’s going to rain.
- Take your phone with you just in case I need to call you.
- Sorry, I don’t know nothing about it.
- I was so busy yesterday I didn’t get round to phoning my brother.
- You look worried. What’s the matter?
- The teacher explained it again but I don’t still understand.
- Douglas worked in Ecuador during six months.
1. It looks as if it’s going to rain. / It looks like it’s going to rain.
3. Sorry, I don’t know anything about it.
6. The teacher explained it again but I still don’t understand.
7. Douglas worked in Ecuador for six months.