Which of these sentences are grammatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes.
- Hang on a second, let me to think.
- You’re not allowed to smoke in here.
- Betty went to the party, even she had to study for an exam.
- Max usually has a cup of tea before go to bed.
- There’s a red car parked outside. Who’s is it?
- I asked what the boss did want.
- Naomi kindly offered to drive us to the airport.
1. Hang on a second, let me think.
3. Betty went to the party, even though she had to study for an exam.
4. Max usually has a cup of tea before going to bed.
5. There’s a red car parked outside. Whose is it?
6. I asked what the boss wanted.
Nature Vocabulary and Idioms Worksheets
Speaking Skills: Conversation Questions
48 Conversation Questions for English Learners: Animals and Nature
Books and Reading
Films and Cinema