Which of these sentences are gramatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes.
- I don’t think it’s a very good idea.
- That’s the guy who his phone fell down the toilet.
- He’s not as tall as her.
- I have a friend which lives in Mexico.
- Norman’s a builder so he’s used to working outdoors.
- I can’t go out tonight. I haven’t got money enough.
- You must read this book. I’m sure you’ll enjoy.
2. That’s the guy whose phone fell down the toilet.
4. I have a friend who lives in Mexico.
6. I can’t go out tonight. I haven’t got enough money.
7. You must read this book. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.