Which of these sentences are grammatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes.
- Luckily the meeting didn’t last as long than I expected.
- The plane landed on time at the Heathrow Airport.
- Jacqueline promised phone me later.
- I wish I didn’t have to go to school today!
- Jen and Bill introduced me to a friend of they.
- Can you turn on the TV? The news is on in a few minutes.
- We did a lot of sightseeing, even though the weather was bad.
1. Luckily the meeting didn’t last as long as I expected.
2. The plane landed on time at Heathrow Airport.
3. Jacqueline promised to phone me later.
5. Jen and Bill introduced me to a friend of theirs.