Which of these sentences are gramatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes.
- We’ll have to go without Karen if she won’t get here soon.
- I can’t find that book you lent me.
- Even though he was exhausted Michael could finish the race.
- They closed the road during three hours.
- I have had trouble sleeping all this week.
- I have been to New York three times last year.
- Nothing changes, does it?
1. We’ll have to go without Karen if she doesn’t get here soon.
3. Even though he was exhausted Michael was able to finish the race.
4. They closed the road for three hours.
6. I went to New York three times last year.