Which of these sentences are grammatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes.
- It’s really easy. Anyone can do it.
- “Here’s a photo from my dog.”
– “Aw, he’s so cute!”
- This bridge were design by a French architect.
- If you had been more careful, you wouldn’t have hurt you.
- Why is Mary crying? What on earth did you say to her?
- Don’t worry. Everything will be all right.
- No sooner I had got in the shower than the phone rang.
2. “Here’s a photo of my dog.”
– “Ah, he’s so cute!”
3. This bridge was designed by a French architect.
4. If you had been more careful, you wouldn’t have hurt yourself.
7. No sooner had I got in the shower than the phone rang.