Which of these sentences are grammatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes.
- I’m exhausted. I don’t use to go to bed so late.
- “What does your sister looks like?” – “She’s tall and she’s long brown curly hair.”
- Bob can’t afford to have his bike repaired.
- After it will finish, we’ll go for lunch.
- Adam doesn’t like the city because is too big and noisy.
- You needn’t buy any aspirins – I have some.
- You should have done your homework before going to the park.
1. I’m exhausted. I don’t usually go to bed so late.
2. “What does your sister look like?” – “She’s tall and she has long brown curly hair.” (or: she’s got)
4. After it finishes, we’ll go for lunch.
5. Adam doesn’t like the city because it’s too big and noisy.
QUIZ YOUR ENGLISH! Vocabulary Worksheets (handy for extra homework)