Complete the sentences with few, a few, little, a little.
- If you have _____ time later, can you help me in the garden?
- I have _____ ideas on how to improve the business. Would you like to hear them?
- Victor has been so busy with work lately that he has spent _____ time with his family.
- So _____ people have enrolled on the course that they may cancel it.
- Nico won’t get the job if he speaks _____ English.
- “How long have you been living here?” – “Just _____ months but I know quite _____ people already.”
- I’m going to have _____ more chocolate cake. It’s delicious.
- Aren’t you hungry? You’ve eaten very _____.
- Simona has had quite _____ job interviews but she hasn’t been offered anything yet.
- There’s _____ chance they will win the match. Half of their best players are missing.
- “Are you nervous about your English exam?” – “Yes, _____.”
- Despite the lovely weather, there were _____ people at the beach.
More GRAMMAR Exercises
1. a little
2. a few
6. a few; a few
7. a little
9. a few
11. a little