Which of these sentences are grammatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes.
- It’s getting late. It’s time I go home.
- They can’t be at home. All the lights are off.
- Thanks very much for lending me that book. I enjoyed very much.
- I don’t know where my phone is.
- How long have you know Amy?
- Do you have a fifty-Euro note?
- Vincent explained me the problem.
- I never have been to Kenya.
1. It’s getting late. It’s time I went home.
3. Thanks very much for lending me that book. I enjoyed it very much.
5. How long have you known Amy?
7. Vincent explained the problem to me.
8. I have never been to Kenya.