Which of these sentences are gramatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes.
- Does anybody know where is my bag?
- Why haven’t you finished your homeworks yet?
- He turned off the TV because the news was depressing.
- They spent the afternoon in Hyde Park.
- How was the party? Did you enjoy yourselves?
- Do you have everything what you need?
- We stayed in New York during five days.
1. Does anybody know where my bag is?
2. Why haven’t you finished your homework yet?
6. Do you have everything you need / that you need?
7. We stayed in New York for five days.