Which of these sentences are gramatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes.
- By the time we got to the cinema the film had already started.
- Nobody was able to fix my computer so I had to buy a new.
- I’m so a fool! Why did I listen him?
- We spent a lovely afternoon in the beach.
- It’s the funniest film I have never seen.
- I used to can play the clarinet.
- Her new boyfriend is much older than her. He’s in his forties.
2. Nobody was able to fix my computer so I had to buy a new one.
3. I’m such a fool! Why did I listen to him?
4. We spent a lovely afternoon at/on the beach.
5. It’s the funniest film I have ever seen.
6. I used to be able to play the clarinet.