Which of these sentences are grammatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes. Answers at the bottom of the page.
- It’s better don’t tell them.
- They shouldn’t had done did it.
- I paid the bill and left the restaurant.
- I paid the waiter and left the restaurant.
- I’d rather you don’t smoke.
- Please can you explain me again?
- It was the first time he had been to New York.
- It’s better not to tell them.
- They shouldn’t have done it.
- I’d rather you didn’t smoke
- Please can you explain it to me again?
Nature Vocabulary Printable Worksheets
Nature lovers, improve your English vocabulary and reading skills while learning about nature!
These printable PDF worksheets can be used for self-study or in the ESL/EFL classroom.
Each worksheet contains a fun facts gap fill and an idioms exercise.