Circle the correct option.
- John was amused/amusing at the look on my face.
- The party was really bored/boring. I wish I hadn’t gone.
- The teacher is very pleased/pleasing with her students. They have been working so hard.
- These photographs are absolutely stunned/stunning. Did you take them?
- Damian finds his job as a tattoo artist very satisfied/satisfying.
- I wouldn’t let the children watch this film. It’s very frightened/frightening in parts.
- We are annoyed/annoying that Tony hasn’t apologised.
- Many people have lost their jobs in the town. The situation is quite worried/worrying.