Complete the sentences using either a reflexive pronoun (myself, yourself, etc) or the reciprocal pronoun ‘each other’.
- They really enjoyed __________ at the party. It was great fun.
- Karen and I did our homework together so that we could help __________.
- May I have some more cake?
– “Of course, help __________.”
- For some reason my phone switched __________ off.
- Kids, please behave __________!
- Martin blames __________ for the accident but it really wasn’t his fault.
- Nobody helped me do. I did it all by __________.
- How long have you two known __________?
2. each other
8. each other