Fill the gaps with either ‘job’ or ‘work’.
- It’s not easy to find _____ at the moment.
- It’s not easy to find a _____ at the moment.
- It takes Alfie over an hour to get to _____ every day.
- I’m running late so I’ll have breakfast at _____.
- “It’s your _____ not mine to organise your schoolbag,” Karl’s mother said.
- One of my favourite _____s of art is Grant Wood’s “American Gothic.”
- Many _____s will be lost if the company goes under.
- You did a great _____ washing my car. Thanks, kids.
- I can’t go to lunch with you. I’ve got too much _____.
- I have a few _____s for you to do in the garden, if you don’t mind.
- When I left _____ it was pouring with rain.
- There is a lot of _____ to do on the house before they move in.
1. work 2. job 3. work 4. work 5. job 6. work