Fill the gaps with the phrasal verbs (in the correct form). There are two extra verbs.
Come off, drop off, end up, get by, go by, keep down, let down, sum up, take on, turn up
- You wouldn’t be so stressed if you didn’t __________ so much work.
- One of your shirt buttons is about to __________ . Be careful you don’t lose it.
- If we don’t leave soon, we’ll __________ missing the train.
- I can’t believe twenty years have __________ since I moved to Spain.
- It’s pouring with rain. Are you sure you want to walk to school? I can _____ you _____ there if you like.
- Can you _____ the noise _____ ? I’m trying to study.
- Vera’s bus pass finally __________. It had dropped down behind the sofa.
- Sean is going to ask for a pay rise as he can barely __________ on his salary.
1. take on
2. come off
3. end up
4. gone by
5. drop off
6. keep down
7. turned up
8. get by
More free phrasal verb exercises
1 thought on “Test your Phrasal Verbs! (3): Mixed”