B1 / B2 English Level
Complete the sentences with so, such, such (a/an), so much or so many.
1. It was _____ cold day that we stayed indoors.
2. The book was _____ exciting I couldn’t put it down.
3. Henry is _____ incredibly talented artist.
4. I have _____ lot of homework I don’t how I’ll finish it before tomorrow.
5. There was _____ traffic that I nearly missed my flight.
6. He spoke _____ softly that I could barely hear him.
7. It was _____ nice food at the restaurant and the service was _____ good that we went back for another the next evening.
8. _____ people liked the book that Karla is going to write another.
1. such a
3. such an
4. such a
5. so much
7. such; so
8. so many
More grammar exercises for English learners