Fill the gaps with the phrasal verbs (in the correct form)
- ASAP __________ as soon as possible.
- Their plane should __________ at around 7pm.
- I didn’t know the meaning of ‘clumsy’ so I __________ it __________.
- I didn’t want to watch the news so I __________.
- The club wanted to buy the footballer but in the end the deal __________.
- Shortly after we arrived at the hotel the rain __________.
- I really don’t feel like going to Steve’s party but I don’t know how I can __________ it.
- Tim and Catriona have already __________ some money for their wedding next year.
1. stands for
2. get in
4. turned over
5. fell through
6. set in
7. get out of
8. put aside