Add the gerund or infinitive form (with or without “to”) of the verb in brackets.
- “I don’t feel like __________ (cook) for so many people. How about __________
(order) some pizzas?”
- Glen really enjoys __________ (read) books by Stephen King.
- We arranged __________ (meet) my cousins at the entrance to the amusement park.
- At work Sonia agreed __________ (take) a pay cut. However, she refused
__________ (work) longer hours.
- I’m not sure it’s worth __________ (go) to the party now. It’s probably almost over.
- Julian spends all his time __________ (study) these days.
- When he graduates Boris would like __________ (work) for a national newspaper.
- Pamela can’t stand people __________ (wear) fur coats.
- Before __________ (become) a rock star, Sting used __________ (be) a teacher.
- The book was so funny it made me __________ (laugh) out loud.
- They were so busy __________ (look at) the cute dog that they didn’t notice the bus had arrived.
- __________ (Study) languages online is become more and more popular.