Use these words to complete the expressions with ‘know’.
before drill full going half heart inside thing
- I know that poem by _____. We had to learn it at school.
- Where have you been? You knew _____ well that I wanted you home by ten.
- Sabrina has lived in Venice all her life so she knows the city _____ out.
- I’ve had so much to do this week I don’t know whether I’m coming or _____.
- The holidays will be here _____ you know it.
- Come on kids, you know the _____. Before you go to school you have to wash your face and brush your teeth.
- You’re going to a bar to meet a guy you just met on the internet? On your own? No way! You don’t know the first _____ about him!
- A: “I’ve heard the new boss is a bit arrogant.”
B: “You don’t know the _____ of it!”
Follow me on 📌 PINTEREST!