This time tomorrow I’ll be flying to Japan.
Don’t worry, we won’t be staying long.
Add the correct form of the future continuous. Answers tomorrow! 😎
- Have a great birthday. We __________ of you. (think)
- This time tomorrow George __________ his driving test. (take)
- You can have the computer this afternoon if you like. I __________ it. (not / use)
- The team’s plane _________ in Abu Dhabi right about now. (land)
- A: “What __________ this time next year?” (you / do)
B: “I hope I __________ and __________ in Canada.” (live; work)
- I wouldn’t ring the boss right now. He __________ golf and you know how he hates to be interrupted. (play)
- Karen’s just phoned me. She __________ us for lunch tomorrow as she has to go to Milan. (not / join)