Future Tenses: Future Continuous
This time tomorrow I’ll be flying to Japan.
Don’t worry, we won’t be staying long.
Will they be having a party to celebrate their anniversary?
Add the correct form of the future continuous and scroll down for the answers.
- Have a great birthday. We __________ of you. (think)
- This time tomorrow George __________ his driving test. (take)
- You can have the computer this afternoon if you like. I __________ it. (not / use)
- The team’s plane _________ in Barcelona right about now. (land)
- A: “What __________ this time next year?” (you / do)
B: “I hope I __________ and __________ in Canada.” (live; work)
- I wouldn’t ring the boss right now. He __________ golf and you know how he hates to be interrupted. (play)
- Karen’s just phoned me. She __________ us for lunch tomorrow as she has to go to Milan. (not / join)
- _________ your parents when you’re in Istanbul? (you / visit)
FOLLOW me on Twitter! 🐦
1. ‘ll be thinking
2. will be taking
3. won’t be using
4. will be landing
5. will you be doing / ‘ll be living and working (there’s no need to repeat “I’ll be”)
6. ‘ll be playing
7. won’t be joining
8. will you be visiting
More Grammar Exercises
SUPPORT ME and my website – it doesn’t cost a thing!
If you enjoy my content and quizzes, I would love it if you could tell your friends who are learning English or give me a shoutout on social media.
This only takes a millisecond and boosts my visibility on the internet, meaning more people can find my content, and Recipes For English can grow to bigger and better things!
In addition to @EnglishSmarts I have two other accounts on Twitter, which is a great platform for connecting with other English learners and practising your writing skills.
@150phrasalverbs: – learn and review 150 very common PHRASAL VERBS