Add a suitable phrasal verb in the correct form. There is one extra verb.
come across come down with come off come over come to
come up come up with
1. We need to __________ a cheaper solution to the problem.
2. Last night some friends __________ to our place and we had pizza and watched a movie.
3. I was shocked when I saw that our hotel bill had __________ almost five hundred pounds.
4. I’m going to have to cancel our meeting. I’m afraid something urgent has __________.
5. The four of us were planning a trip to Australia but in the end it didn’t __________ .
6. As I was looking through an old diary of mine, I __________ some of photos of my grandmother that I’d completely forgotten about.
1. come up with
2. came over
3. come to
4. come up
5. come off
6. came across
NATURE VOCABULARY WORKSHEET PRINTABLES
Improve your English vocabulary and reading skills while learning about nature!
These printable PDF worksheets can be used for self-study or in the ESL/EFL classroom.
Each worksheet contains a fun facts gap fill and an idioms exercise.