Add a suitable phrasal verb in the correct form. There is one extra verb. Answers tomorrow!
come down with come off come over come to
come up come up with
- We need to __________ a cheaper solution to the problem.
- Last night some friends __________ to our place and we had pizza and watched a movie.
- I was shocked when I saw that our hotel bill had __________ almost five hundred pounds.
- I’m going to have to cancel our meeting. I’m afraid something urgent has __________.
- The four of us were planning a trip to Australia but in the end it didn’t __________ .
1. come up with
2. came over
3. come to
4. come up
5. come off