Add the missing words which are all related to cars and driving, and then take the first letters of each word and shuffle them to find the mystery word.
- There’s no need to walk. My mum said she would give us a _____ in her car.
- It can take twice as long to drive to work when it’s the _____ hour.
- You have to pay a _____ to cross the bridge.
- The taxi driver _____d just in time to avoid hitting the cyclist.
- If you have to walk on the road because there’s no pavement you need to walk the facing _____ traffic.
- A camera records the _____ plates of all the vehicles entering the car park.
Mystery word: __ __ __ __ __ __ (Hint: a pleasant walk)
Mystery word: STROLL