Complete the sentences using my/your own, etc and myself/yourself (reflexive pronouns), etc.
1. Elizabeth is going to travel round Asia all by ________.
2. I’d rather not go and see the film just on ________.
3. I found Henry sitting by ________ in the garden.
4. I have a problem with my phone. It keeps shutting down by ________.
5. The taps in the bathroom turn off by ________.
6. We were able to raise all the necessary funds on ________.
7. Do you enjoy living by ________, Molly?
8. Paula prefers to go swimming on ________.
9. In the summer I just let my hair dry on ________.
10. There was nobody else in the library. We were by ________.
2. my own
6. our own
8. her own
9. its own
Free Fun one-page Vocabulary Worksheets (printable PDFs)
NATURE VOCABULARY PDF PRINTABLES (B2/Upper Intermediate)
Beautiful Bees – Fun facts gap fill plus exercise on Bee idioms
Gentle Giraffes – Fun facts gap fill plus exercise on Idioms with Neck
Fascinating Sharks – Fun facts gap fill and Fish idioms