Use these words to complete the expressions with ‘think’.
better, come, coming, dread, hear, straight, twice
1. Angus tells the best jokes. _____ to think of it, where is Angus? I haven’t seen him all day.
2. The restaurant was so noisy I could hardly _____ myself think.
3. I _____ to think how much time she’s wasted on that stupid app!
4. If I were you, I’d think _____ before telling Robert all about your plans for a new business. I’m not sure he can be trusted.
5. “If he thinks I’m going to get up at 6am to make him breakfast, he’s got another think _____!” Maya said.
6. Luka was going to phone Sonia but then he thought _____ of it. She probably didn’t want to speak to him at the moment.
7. Nicole was so tired after her long shift at work that she could barely think _____ .