Return to exercise
1. We CAME ACROSS a lovely little coffee shop on our walk through the old town.
2. If YOU DON’T MIND , I’d prefer to stay at home.
3. They AREN’T ALLOWED to use the car park.
4. We were so surprised when Paul TURNED UP at the party.
5. The lift is OUT OF ORDER so we’ll take the stairs.
6. It WON’T TAKE ME LONG to finish my homework.
7. I MIGHT HAVE FORGOTTEN to lock the door.
8. WHOSE IS THIS scarf?
There are lots more free resources here on my website for learning or teaching English, so please have a look around! My content is aimed at a B1 / B2 level of English.
Full list of vocabulary exercises
Full list of grammar exercises