Test your Idioms! RUN or JUMP or both?
Scroll down for the answers and meanings! 😊👇🏼
😻 Hey there! If you enjoy my vocabulary quizzes I would be SO grateful if you could share them on social media and with other English learners, or tell others to come and visit my website.
Despite my best efforts, I am struggling to get my English content and my website seen these days with all the competition out there. By sharing them other students or teachers can find my free resources.
Moreover, it helps keep me motivated to creating more resources for you! Sharing is caring! 💚🐝
Full list of Quick Vocabulary Quizzes
1. to JUMP down someone’s throat = speak very angrily to someone
2. to RUN like clockwork = happen or function exactly as planned
3. to be RUN off your feet = to be extremely busy)
4. to RUN / JUMP a light = continue driving when there is a red traffic light)
5. to JUMP out of your skin (jump/move because something has suddenly really frightened you)