Which of these sentences are grammatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes. There may be more than one mistake in a sentence.
1. It’s a two-hours drive to the mountains.
2. It’s the worse film I’ve never seen.
3. Central Park is one of my favourite parks in the whole world.
4. I asked to John where was he going.
5. We got home at around seven.
6. I didn’t like very much the book.
7. Its Keira’s birthday in Friday.
1. It’s a two-HOUR drive to the mountains.
2. It’s the WORST film I’ve EVER seen.
4. I ASKED JOHN where HE WAS going.
6. I didn’t like THE BOOK VERY MUCH.
7. IT’S Keira’s birthday ON Friday.
Remember, dear English learner – it is okay to make mistakes. Mistakes are an essential part of the language-learning process, but we need to learn from them!
Practice makes progress 😊