JOIN my BRAND NEW Telegram Channel (November 2022)!
Which of these sentences are grammatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes. There may be more than one mistake in a sentence.
1. He bought himself a new gorgeous silver watch.
2. It’s no use argue with her. She won’t listen.
3. He lives quite far away, doesn’t he?
4. The guy I spoke to yesterday was really helpful.
5. Do you have enough money for to buy it? If not, I lend you some.
6. I wish I can remember where I put my keys! 😩
7. That’s the more ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard!
More Find the Grammar Mistakes exercises
Here are just some of the free Grammar Exercises you will find here on Recipes for English.
Present simple or present continuous? Exercise 1
Present perfect continuous Exercise 1
Present perfect simple vs present perfect continuous Exercise 1
Question Tags, Basic Exercise 1
1. He bought himself a GORGEOUS NEW silver watch.
2. It’s no use ARGUING with her. She won’t listen.
5. Do you have enough money TO buy it? If not, I’LL lend you some. (or: I CAN lend you some)
6. I wish I COULD remember where I put my keys! 😩
7. That’s the MOST ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard!
Remember, dear English learner – it is okay to make mistakes. Mistakes are an essential part of the language-learning process, but we need to learn from them!
Practice makes progress 😊