😻 JOIN my BRAND NEW Telegram Channel (November 2022)!
Which of these sentences are grammatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes. There may be more than one mistake in a sentence. Scroll down for the answers.
1. I don’t know the people which live next door.
2. Do you want that I phone you later?
3. I’ve no idea why it happened.
4. You can’t wear that jacket at the interview. It’s not enough smart.
5. I can’t remember what she said!
6. Do you know Gordon? He’s a good friend of us.
7. We enjoyed our walk on the beach in spite the cold.
More Find the Grammar Mistakes exercises
Here are just some of the free Grammar Exercises you will find here on Recipes for English.
Present simple or present continuous? Exercise 1
Present perfect continuous Exercise 1
Present perfect simple vs present perfect continuous Exercise 1
Question Tags, Basic Exercise 1
Question Tags, Advanced Exercise 1 Exercise 2
Reflexive pronouns – On my/your own vs. by myself / yourself, etc Exercise 1
Reflexive vs Reciprocal pronouns (myself, yourself, etc / each other) Exercise 1
1. I don’t know the people WHO live next door. (or: THAT)
2. Do you WANT ME TO PHONE you later?
4. You can’t wear that jacket at the interview. It’s not SMART ENOUGH.
6. Do you know Gordon? He’s a good friend of OURS.
7. We enjoyed our walk on the beach IN SPITE OF the cold.
Remember, dear English learner – it is okay to make mistakes. Mistakes are an essential part of the language-learning process, but we need to learn from them!
Practice makes progress! 💪
𝑭𝑶𝑳𝑳𝑶𝑾 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 📌 𝑷𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑻!