Category: Spelling Quiz
Spot the Spelling Mistakes! (3)
Check the words in bold. Are they spelt correctly? If not, correct the spelling.
- Don’t forget to put the date in your calender.
- Sally spent the day with her neice and nephew.
- Would you mind filling in this questionnaire?
- What time are they comming to your house?
- The party was a lovely suprise.
- I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to embarrass you.
- Belinda has a buisness meeting at eight.
- Everyone passed the exam, accept Simon.
Spot the Spelling Mistakes (2) – Answers
- Oops / Whoops