B1 / B2 Level
Complete the sentences with no, none, any, anything or nothing
- Go away. This has _______ to do with you.
- If there is _______ I can do to help, just let me know.
- By the time I got to the greengrocer’s there were _______ avocados left, _______ at all.
- You can take _______ bus. They all go to the city centre.
- I have _______ idea how to fix this. Do you?
- _______ chance you could take me to the airport tomorrow?
- _______ on the menu was vegetarian.
- I tried on all the dresses but _______ of them fit me.
- Would you like some help? I’m not doing _______.
- _______ of her friends have met her new boyfriend yet.
Testing your English with my short grammar and vocabulary exercises is a very quick and effective way to find out where you have gaps in your English skills.
3. no, none