Complete the sentences with these prepositions:
for, in, of, on, to, with
- Natalie is very keen _____ ballet.
- Jennifer is fond _____ gardening.
- San Sebastian is world-famous _____ its cuisine.
- Mike is afraid _____ heights.
- He’s interested _____ buying our car.
- Who’s Nicole Kidman married _____?
- Liam is used _____ speaking French with his grandparents.
- I’m not surprised John is late, it’s so typical _____ him.
- Congratulations _____ passing your driving test. I’m so proud _____ you!
- The doctors are very pleased _____ Kevin’s progress.
- At the summer camp James is responsible _____ a group of eight children.
- It was very nice _____ Sonia to drive me to the airport.
- Daniel was quite rude _____ the bartender.
- Henry was a bit disappointed _____ his exam results.
- Looking at a smartphone all day can’t be good _____ your eyesight.
9. on; of
There are lots more resources here for studying and teaching English as a foreign language so why don’t you take a look around! Click on the Menu at the top of the screen.