Which of these sentences are grammatically incorrect? Correct the mistakes.
1. We arrived to London last night.
2. Where did you born?
3. How long have you been living in Paris?
4. I’m not agree.
5. I’ll phone him later.
6. I don’t know nothing about the new job.
7. I’m looking forward to going home.
- We arrived in London last night.
- Where were you born?
- I don’t agree / (or: I disagree)
- I don’t know anything about the new job.
TEST YOUR ENGLISH!
Verb Training 4 – Present Continuous
Spot the Mistakes (1)
Spot the Mistakes (3)
Full list of Spot the Mistakes exercises
Idioms with Make (1)
Idioms with Know
Idioms with Keep
Confusing Words (3): Say or Tell?
Confusing words (4): Job or Work?